||Aborisade, Femi (2006) Labour and socio-economic rights development and Nigeria’s commercialization and privatization policy: A descriptive appraisal
. CCS Grant Report, 2006 : 1-87.
Statement of Problem
Objectives of the Study
Significance of Study
2. CONCEPTUAL CLARIFICATIONS
The Role of the State in Economic Development:
• Natural Rights Theory
• Social Darwinism
• Economic Liberalism
What is Privatization?
Situating Privatization within the Globalization Discourse
3. State Investment in Public Enterprises
• National Development Plans (NDPs) and State Investment
In Public Enterprises
• The Role of Indigenization Policy in State Investment in Economic
• Post SAP Investment in Public Enterprises
4. Overview of Privatization Programme in Nigeria
5. Labour and Socio-Economic Rights Development: Pre-1986 and Post 1986 6. Labour and Socio-Economic Rights Development: A Critical Assessment of the Role of the Civil Society
Appendix I: List of Enterprises Privatized, 1999 to May 2006
Appendix II: List of Enterprises Privatized, 1999 to March 2005
Appendix III: List of Enterprises Commercialized
Appendix IV: List of Enterprises for Concession
|| cast your net a little wider...