For NGOs, NPOs, CBOs, social benefit organizations and social entrepreneurs who want to develop their strategy, planning, management skills and knowledge
RSVP: Melanie Reddy: Reddys2@ukzn.ac.za
Facilitator: Nisha Naidoo
Date: Wednesday 13 February 2019
Time: 09:30 – 13:00
09:30 - 10:00: Tea, Registration and Introductions
10:00 - 13:00: Workshop
Venue: CCS Seminar Room A726, Level 7, Shepstone, Howard College, UKZN
A new year means new ideas, new plans, new goals and new projects. You are invited to an interactive, creative, hands-on workshop on how to develop and implement strategies for existing and new organisations and projects.
We will learn a powerful 1 page, 10-point strategy, planning and management tool to brainstorm, plan, manage, communicate with stakeholders, achieve and monitor your goals and impact.
In this Workshop you will:
- Develop your strategy, planning and management skills and knowledge
- Identify your stakeholders, beneficiaries and partners
- Ensure that you have a relevant and compelling value proposition aligned to your Intended impact
- Develop clear impact goals and measure them effectively
- Identify revenues and resource streams for sustainability
Nisha Naidoo is Director of Powerfest and a Community Scholar at the Centre for Civil Society, University of KwaZulu-Natal.